– You can apply for an informal review of your application. Relevant forms and fees are available on Engineers Australia website. During an informal review, your application will be reviewed by an independent assessor and you will be notified about the result of your review through email. An informal review may take up to eight weeks. A review can only be requested within three months of receiving the original assessment outcome.
– Please refer to the International Engineering Alliance (IEA) website Qualification Checker to make sure your qualification is accredited through the representative body of the signatory country.
Please note it is your responsibility to make sure your qualification is indeed an accredited program before you apply through the Accredited Qualifications pathway. Engineers Australia will not refund application fee if your qualification has later been assessed as not accredited.
– It is a necessity to include an English language test score with your skill assessment application.
IELTS, TOEFL iBT® and PTE are the three test results that are accepted.
TOEFL PBT and Cambridge English test are currently not accepted.
For PTE, you must send your PTE Academic score through Pearson’s online secure portal to Engineers Australiaso that they can verify your result. Please refer to Pearson’s website for the detailed instructions on how to do it.
The following table indicates the minimum required scores for each module:
|IELTS||TOEFL iBT®||PTE ACADEMIC™|
– If you want to apply for PR, only your undergraduate course is assessed by the EA. Your postgraduate diploma, Masters or PhD degrees obtained in Australia will not be considered. Hence, you need to apply to EA through the CDR pathway and get your Undergraduate degree assessed.
– Each Career Episode should be 1,000 to 2,500 words long. Career Episodes should have following section
• Introduction, which can be about 50 to 100 words long
• Background, which should be about 200 to 500 words
• Personal Engineering Activity, which should be in the range of 500 to 1000 words
• Summary, which should be 50 to 100 words long.