The RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) is a document submitted for Australian ComputerSociety skill assessment by those engineers who do not have ICT qualifications or any tertiary ICT qualifications. Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the authorized body that assesses the RPL form for migration skill assessment.
There are many ICT professionals who do not have relevant educational qualification but have learnt and gained experience in the ICT industry. The purpose of ACS RPL Skill assessment is to give an opportunity to those professionals to showcase their skills who have non-ICT qualification. The first section called “Key Areas of Knowledge” in ACS RPL form allows non-ICT qualified professionals to showcase how they acquired relevant skills by working in the industry. The second section “Project Report form” gives them the opportunity to substantiate their skill by providing details of 2 projects from their professional career. Such candidates should apply for Skills Assessment by Australian Computer Society through RPL assessment process. They have to provide details about their qualifications and work experience to the ACS for Skilled Assessment through RPL Report Form for migration to Australia.
WriteCDRRPL is one of the best ACS RPL Report writing service provider that provides assistance to the engineers to write best RPL for Australian Computer Society (ACS). We have a team of professional writers belonging to different ICT ANZSCO Codes who understand what is required in RPL to increase its prospect of success. Our success rate of 98% is testimony to the quality of RPL writing service we provide for Australian Computer Society skills assessment.
RPL Writing services provided by Write CDR RPL are categorized under RPL Writing Services and RPL Reviewing Services.
RPL Writing Services
Our RPL Writing Services for Engineers Australia consists of preparing your detailed Section-1 (Key Areas of Knowledge) and Section-2 (Project Report Form). The RPL Reports for ACS prepared by our Experts contain all the critical elements necessary for positive assessment by Engineers Australia.
Within RPL Writing Services for Australian Computer Society (ACS), we provide following services:
1. Writing Complete RPL for ACS with or without projects.
2. Writing only Section-1 or Section-2 only.
3. Rewriting RPL reports for applicants who got their RPL Report rejected.
RPL Reviewing Services
If you have already written your complete RPL, you can get your RPL reviewed and rated by our Experts. We will make sure that your RPL is flawless and does not contain any punctuation, spelling, grammar, technical or structural error. This would boost the prospects of positive assessment of your RPL by ACS.
Our Services under RPL Reviewing:
1. Proofreading (Reviewing the RPL and suggesting changes related to Grammatical Mistakes, Punctuation, Tenses, Report Structure and format, Technical Information etc.)
2. Proofreading and Editing (Reviewing the CDR and making the changes related to Grammatical Mistakes, Punctuation, Tenses, Format, Technical Information etc.)
3. Plagiarism checking and Plagiarism Removal Services.
Guidelines for writing RPL for ACS Skill Assessment
Reports of two projects are required to prepare RPL Report for Australian Computer Society skills assessment. One of the two projects must have been undertaken within the last 3 years, and the other project should have been completed within the last 5 years. Following parameters must be considered and included while writing RPL for ACS Skill Assessment for Australian Permanent Residency:
1. Network topologies, including size, distribution and security facilities installed
2. Contribution to the processes involved in the design and implementation of enterprise-wide computer systems
3. Project Management and quality assurance techniques followed
4. Database and/or file design and management techniques employed
5. Implementation of Internet application design, including database interactivity and security measures
6. Methodologies used for System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering
7. The programming languages used and procedures adopted for design
8. ICT managerial activities, demonstrating the nature and extent of responsibilities
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the query form to get answers to all your queries regarding RPL Report writing.