– If you want to apply for PR, only your undergraduate course is assessed by the EA. Your postgraduate diploma, Masters or PhD degrees obtained in Australia will not be considered. Hence, you need to apply to EA through the CDR pathway and get your Undergraduate degree assessed.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get A Quote